LedX Legal Edutech is organising the 1st Dr. B.R.Ambedkar Constituent Assembly Debate Competition academic competition for law students on 11th-12th December 2021. An innovative competition aimed at promoting constitutionalism amongst law students, we will be conducting the competition in the name of Dr. B.R.Ambedkar, the father of The Constitution of India.
LEDX LEGAL EDUTECH
1ST DR. B.R.AMBEDKAR CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY DEBATE COMPETITION 2021
About the Constituent Assembly Debate Competition:
The 1st Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Constituent Assembly Debate seeks to instill the spirit of constitutionalism as a guiding principle for the future generations of the legal fraternity. This competition will hone the skills of the future generation of lawyers and lawmakers who will shape the legal landscape of the country. The competition will enhance the knowledge and appreciation of constitutional principles, understanding of the framework of the constitution, and acquaint the law students with the intentions of the constitutional makers and the jurisprudential principles behind the constitutional provisions. This academic endeavor is an attempt to revisit, rethink and rebuild the Constitution of India based on the experience of the past 60 years of Indian democracy.
Legal Education by Experts is India’s own legal online learning platform, changing the way legal education is taught, delivered, and utilized. Our expertise across the vast courses and sectors covers varied and nuanced needs with a constantly evolving legal, regulatory, and business environment. LedX is harnessing legal education through app-based learning, online professionals, and student community and course delivery beyond the traditional education system through a single platform, making legal education easily accessible worldwide.
Details of the Constituent Assembly Debate Competition:
- Preliminary Round
- Quarter Round (Top 24 teams)
- Semi-Final Round (Top 12 Teams)
- Final Round (Top 6 Teams)
- The top 24, 12, and 6 teams with the highest score after the declaration of results of preceding rounds shall proceed to the Quarter-Finals, Semi-Finals, and Finals, respectively.
- The match-up of the 6 teams in each Round shall be determined based on the electronically generated draw of lots.
- In case of a tie-in score calculated, the team with the higher ‘Creative Argument’ score shall proceed to the next round.
- All the teams shall observe strict adherence to the code of conduct.
- The official language of the competition shall be English only.
For further details of the competition rounds, refer to the Brochure:
- The registration form is provided on the official website of LedX Law.
- The registration shall be considered complete only when the ‘Registration Fee’ has been paid successfully and the registration form is duly filled with all the credentials.
- The participants will receive an official approval mail from organising committee within 48 hours of their registration.
- The registration fee for the competition is Rs. 1,000/-
- WINNER – Rs. 31,000 + merit certificate
- 1st Runner’s up – Rs. 21,000 + merit certificate
- 2nd Runner’s up – Rs. 11,000+ merit certificate
- Best Speaker – Rs. 11,000+ merit certificate
- Most Innovative Vision – Rs. 11,000+ merit certificate
- Registration open: 15th November 2021
- Last date of Registration: 6th December 2021
- Allocation of Representative Category: 7th December 2021
- Date of Competition:
- 11th December 2021- Preliminary Round & Quarter-Final Round
- 12th December 2021 – Semi-Final Round & Final Round
For Further Queries:
Disclaimer: Team Law Informants tries to ensure that the information and details are accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. We encourage the viewers to kindly fact check themselves