About the Bail Drafting Competition:
Every legal notice you serve, every reply you send, every petition you file in the court, every legal document relevant to a case, builds up your case. Every word you write and exchange with the opposite party eventually decides whether you will win or lose the case. Even before your counsel or you stand before the judge and open your mouth. In furtherance to the aim of revolutionizing the legal education sector and Enthused by the success of the 2nd edition of the National Legal Document Drafting Competition, Legis Scriptor is pleased to introduce its 3rd National Legal Document (Bail) Drafting Competition for the budding law students all over India.
About Legis Scriptor:
Legis Scriptor is a transpiring team of ardent & fervent people across all the strata of the legal field, promoting academic excellence & ameliorating realms of knowledge to contribute to building a skillful society. We endeavor to provide quality contemporary legal content concerning tangled minute issues to issues of international concerns. We provide a platform to students across the length & breadth of the country to enhance their research & writing skills, which is the uttermost requirement of today’s fast-evolving & zestful legal field.
Mode of the Competition: Online
Legal Documents: Participants are required to choose one document to draft, among the following:
- Anticipatory Bail
Eligibility for National Bail Drafting Competition:
- The students currently enrolled in either five years or three years LL.B. courses or LL.M. programs from any recognized University/ Law College/ College/ Institution are eligible for participation in the competition.
- There is no restriction on the number of entries from any college or university.
- Each team shall consist of one individual or two individuals that qualify the eligibility criteria.
- Multiple teams are allowed from the same University/ Law School/ College.
- Cross institutional teams are allowed.
- There shall be a nominal registration fee of Rs. 299/-.
- The registration fee shall be non-refundable and non-transferable in any circumstance.
- The last date for registration is 08:00PM IST, 16th December, 2021.
- Only 30 teams will be allowed to register in the competition on first-come- first serve basis.
Note: No approval from the respective institute of the participants is required for participation.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Paytm UPI ID- 9891379155@paytm
Phone Pe UPI ID- 9891379155@ybl
Google Pay- 9891379155
Or you can do a bank transfer,
- Account Holder’s Name: Krishan Kant Sharma
- Account Number: 3045375553
- Bank Name: KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK
- IFSC Code: KKBK0000181
Or you can scan the code given below,
Note: After the payment, all participants are required to upload screenshots of the same on the Google form while registering.
- Last date of Registration: 08:00 PM IST, 16th December 2021.
- Date of Release of Problem: 09:00 PM IST, 16th December 2021.
- Last date for Document Submission: 10:00 PM IST, 19th December 2021.
- Date of Result Announcement: 21st December 2021
Sample Documents and Problem:
All the participants will receive a sample format of Bail and Anticipatory Bail for their reference.
For More Information, click here
For the Brochure, Click here
Contact us for any query:
WhatsApp number: 8851264387 (WHATSAPP ONLY)
Note: If in case of any query, participants can drop a message on WhatsApp on the number given above and they will receive a call from the concerned authority in 24 hours to resolve their query.
Disclaimer: Team Law Informants tries to ensure that the information and details are accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. We encourage the viewers to kindly fact check themselves.