Apply by May 20
About Indo Juris Legal Research Journal –
Indo juris legal research journal is open access, peer-reviewed and referred journal provide dedicated to express views on topical legal issues, thereby generating a cross current of ideas on emerging matter. This platform also ignites the initiative and desire of young law students to contribute in the field of law.
· Undergraduate and postgraduate law students.
· Students pursuing PhD programme in law.
· Advocates and other professionals.
· Internship certificate on successful completion.
· Due credit for articles, i.e., publication along with name/designation of author(s).
· Get recognized for your ideas.
· Networking opportunities.
· Free publication of 1 research paper.
Nature of Internship and Duties –
· Primary Duty: Legal Research and Content Writing.
· One topic will be allotted to you at a time from current affairs. This could be legal reform, legislative research, policy analysis, etc.
· You will conduct your own research on the issue. Your unique ideas and inputs will be valued at IJLRJ. Thereafter, you will prepare a report in the form of an article or essay based on guidelines provided by us.
· This article will be published on our website along with your name and designation, giving you proper credits for your hard work.
· After that, the next topic will be allotted to you. You’ll be required to write 3-5 articles in the entire duration of your internship.
· Work will take 2-3 hours of your time per day. Weekends will be off.
· As an intern, you will be sharing the articles and events conducted by ijlrj with your college groups.
· Continuous support will be provided to interns.
· Certificate(s) will be digitally issued on the successful completion of the internship.
It is a work from the home (online) internship. All communication will be via email and WhatsApp only. A digital certificate(s) will be provided to candidates on successful completion of the internship.
Number of Vacancies –
Thirty (30) interns are required.
Four weeks. Starts on 25th May.
Application Procedure –
Internship aspirants should send a writing sample and CV to IJLRJ email (email@example.com) or can directly apply through the link given below
Contact Details –
E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone No. – +91 6207985107
Disclaimer: Team Law Informants tries to ensure that the information and details are accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. We encourage the viewers to kindly fact check themselves.