Aim of the Lex-Manthan Book:
The Lex-Manthan Book aims to provide a detailed insight into a full range of various legal topics.
Theme of Lex-Manthan Book:
The book would not be theme-specific. Anything related to Law is acceptable.
How to Submit?
Mail the manuscript at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Submission”.
Important Dates and Deadlines:
- Submission of full paper(s): December 5, 2021
- Intimation of acceptance/rejection: Within 48 hours of submission
- Tentative month of Release of the Book: December, 2021.
Submission Guidelines of Lex-Manthan Book:
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The paper shall be original and unpublished.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling, and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two (authors can be from different institutes).
- Full names of all the authors along with designation and contact number(s) must be given.
- Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
- A margin of 4 centimeters shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders, headers, footers shall not be used.
- The paper shall be in MS Word Format
Word Limit (Subject to Relaxation):
- Notes/Comments: (between 3000-5000 words including footnotes)
- Cases/Report Commentaries: (between 2500-3000 words including footnotes)
- Articles: (between 1200-5000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes: (between 1000-2500 words including footnotes)
- Book/Report Review: (between 2000-3000 words including footnotes)
The format of the book is Print. Contributors are provided with a digital copy of the book on their e-mail id along with a certificate of publication. To procure a printed copy of the book, extra charges would apply.
- Single authored chapter: INR 400/-
- Co-Authored Chapter: INR 600/-
Note: Payment to be made only after selection.
Contact Details: email@example.com
Disclaimer: Team Law Informants tries to ensure that the information and details are accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. We encourage the viewers to kindly fact check themselve